Mavens, We're a Community
BLōFISH created the Mavens Program to bring together fans of our brand who are equally passionate about making a positive impact in our world. As vocal champions of Social Justice, Mavens are required to Grow, Inspire, and Embrace Individuality.
As a Maven, you’ll be able to connect with other Mavens in your area or around the world. You’ll also enjoy all the purchasing benefits of our 10/10 feature, which gives you 10% off everything you buy while donating 10% of each purchase to the charity of your choice. That’s a win-win.
“It’s everything, quality regardless of gender, race, anything.” - Javier
Standing still is not an option. Some Mavens want to improve their health, or maybe their career. Others want to focus on their family or growing in their extended family in the world. Whatever it is, BLōFISH wants to be there with you, providing tools and support to help you to reach your goals.
First off, you need to know that you are an amazing individual who can accomplish anything you put your mind to. Equally as cool, we want you know that the Maven community is here to help you get there. We help you. You help us. We all get awesome.
Everybody’s different, and that’s just how we like it. It’s what we love about our community. Embracing individuality and coming together is how we affect change. We need you!
“There’s a bigger mission. There’s an impact. There’s change. There’s an actual result in what we’re doing here. It’s not just an exchange of a sale constantly.” - Hailey
Mavens Are Everywhere
There are Mavens scattered across the country in places like Indianapolis, Louisville, Central Florida, Kansas City, Chicago, and Columbus, Ohio. Also, we have international Mavens in England, Australia, and Canada, to name a few. We expect to help organize pods of Mavens in their communities to use their strength in numbers to drive change through hands-on work, politics, or policy.
The Maven Requirements
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Your lifestyle must align with the BLōFISH mission of All4All.
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
- You must be willing to post about BLōFISH on personal social media platforms.
- You want to take part in changing the world, even if it is only one person at a time.
- You want to be a part of a community dedicated to promoting growth, embracing individuality and inspiring.
The Maven Code
- Mavens should embody the BLōFISH mission in their communities and on social media. If at any time we feel that you are misrepresenting BLōFISH in any way you will be removed immediately from the program.
- This community is grounded in promoting personal growth, embracing individuality, and inspiring others. Any type of slander within the group or through social media will not be tolerated. You will be removed immediately from the program.
- Mavens should act as role models, and as such, respect the views and opinions of others.
- If your application is not accepted we advise you to re-apply and tell us a little more about yourself.